Monday, December 12, 2011

A Soft Space For Santa

I'm never gonna understand why everybody in this world doesn't feel the extreme need to decorate every square inch of their garden? Oh I know why.... they are not POSSESSED. You know what they say... somebody's gotta do it
Soooo...
Next time you're at Kohl's pick up some Snow Man pillows. 
They cost $11.00  (half price)


If nothing else, you're making a soft place to land for old Santa.
look at him, the poor boy's starving from all this toy building.
Maybe it's Mrs. Claus's fault Santa is so dern skinny.  Maybe we need to direct her to
 Let Them Eat Cake!
This lil sweet fat baby came from T.J. Maxx.
$9.99


No! I'm not suggesting you set fresh flowers out for Santa Claus... I got these last week from Mr. Roger's store, first initial K.  They were half price from $15.00 to $7.00.  I even added some eucalyptus from my own yard to jazz up this
arrangement.  The reason they got kicked outta the house is because, frankly my dear, they stink.  seriously.


At first I thought it was Lil Idiot.  He was very upset with me after a brutal hair stylist got a hold of him. I thought he may have playing the 'pay back' game.
you know the one I'm referring to...
We discussed it in length...no pun intended
and he was not the one causing the stink.  At least not this time..
Now that I'm looking at him....Lil Idiot is looking pretty skinny himself....better go dig out those scoobie treats :)






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment